Unisex Blundstone Originals 1914 black and gray ankle boot
- Low stock, 1 item left
- Inventory coming soon
The Chelsea-style boot model Blundstone # 1914 from the Originals series will guarantee you unparalleled comfort and a fashionable look. Smooth upper in waterproof black leather, characterized by the contrasting washed gray side elastic.
Front and rear tongue to help fit and comfortable non-slip rubber sole with raised heel.
A sports shoe to give a fashion touch to your outfits.
Side wash gray elastic
• Premium black leather
• 2,5 mm weather resistant leather
• Durable, non-slip TPU sole
• Cushioned midsole for maximum comfort
• SPS Max Comfort system for exceptional shock reduction
• Removable comfort insole
• Light and comfortable
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve!
Although our ankle boots have been designed to last over time, it is essential that you take care of them if you want to make them last and keep their original appearance.
Our ankle boots are made of leather with different finishes, suede, nubuck and canvas.
Each material must be cleaned carefully and differently.
Follow our tips for taking care of your Blundstones.
• First of all, remove the encrusted dirt with a soft bristle brush or a damp cloth and allow the boots to air dry away from direct sunlight and heat sources, which could dry the skin.
• Apply shoe polish in cream or spray.
The first time you use shoe polish it is recommended to try it on a slightly hidden area of the boot to make sure it does not alter the color or appearance.
• If you are using shoe polish, apply a small amount to a cloth or brush and spread it on your shoes in a circular motion.
• Remove excess polish and let it dry.