Unisex Blundstone Originals 508 black and red ankle boot
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory coming soon
Make your look unique by wearing the Blundstone # 508 Chelsea-style ankle boots, made of waterproof black leather with red side elastics. They feature a smooth upper with tone-on-tone front and heel stitching.
Front and rear tongue for an easy fit, non-slip rubber sole notched and with logo.
Comfortable and casual shoes from the Originals series with a lively and fashion touch.
• Iconic side elastic
• Molded EVA footbed for maximum comfort
• Lightweight, heat-resistant TPU sole
• XRD® technology in the heel for maximum shock absorption
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve!
Although our ankle boots have been designed to last over time, it is essential that you take care of them if you want to make them last and keep their original appearance.
Our ankle boots are made of leather with different finishes, suede, nubuck and canvas.
Each material must be cleaned carefully and differently.
Follow our tips for taking care of your Blundstones.
• First of all, remove the encrusted dirt with a soft bristle brush or a damp cloth and allow the boots to air dry away from direct sunlight and heat sources, which could dry the skin.
• Apply shoe polish in cream or spray.
The first time you use shoe polish it is recommended to try it on a slightly hidden area of the boot to make sure it does not alter the color or appearance.
• If you are using shoe polish, apply a small amount to a cloth or brush and spread it on your shoes in a circular motion.
• Remove excess polish and let it dry.